*** THIS POST WILL CONTAIN MAJOR SPOILERS FROM CLANNAD: AFTER STORY, I DON’T KNOW HOW MUCH I CAN EXPRESS THIS BUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CLICK AWAY IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE SPOILED ***
Welcome back to the 30 Day Anime Challenge on the Alfredeo Blog. Today is a little different… I’ll get myself to explain it here:
Watch the video before reading this section.
Links I talked about in the video:
Some points I want to make that I missed in the video:
- I did not choose a sad death scene since that is an individual topic in the list, so I didn’t want to combine the two topics.
- When Ushio was telling her father about how she could only cry in the bathroom and in her dad’s arms was very, very sweet to hear and could express how long she last could actually cry (I could be completely wrong).
- The last scene when Tomoya and Ushio see Nagisa also really made it emotional, just because we see her again. 🙂
Honorable Mentions (these contain spoilers as well)
- K-On!! – The last scene where the Yui, Mugi, Mio and Ritsu performed their song for their best friend, Azusa, on graduation day.
- THE IDOLM@STER – After Chihaya finally got to perform after the controversy surrounding her and her family and when the other members of 765 Pro supported her, she finally let out her beautiful voice to sing an emotional song.
- Your Name. – When Mitsuha and Taki finally see each other at that alter place where the sake is, their conversation, when they decided to write their names on each others hands and especially when their time together was cut short was pretty emotional.
- Garden of Words – After Takao left Yukari’s apartment after basically rejecting him of his confession of love to her, Takao’s emotional speech about how he regretted meeting Yukari and hated her from the start to when they finally hugged in the rain, that was intense.
Thanks for watching today’s topic! I hope me actually speaking didn’t bore you too much, I’ll be interesting the next time around. What’s your saddest anime scene you’ve experienced? Leave it in the comments below!
Come back tomorrow to see which anime character I’m similar to.